[thechat] helping each other find jobs

Sean ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Mon Apr 22 22:11:00 CDT 2002

Howdy,

Just in case there's anyone on theChat that doesn't read Slashdot:

The US federal governemt is having a 'virtual job fair' until April
26th.

http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/itjobfair/welcome.htm

And if you're looking for work, or just pretending to, I recommend "What
Color Is Your Parachute?" by Richard Bolles

-Sean G.