[thechat] marlene, your site appears to be down

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 25 01:42:01 CDT 2002

Rudy,

>marlene, your site appears to be down

Just got in, seems to be back up now. Don't know how long it was
down, but thanks for the note.

>do we have a list of emergency emails? (using the word "emergency" loosely
>here)

You can always write to this address in lieu of the DigitizeThis one.

>(*) my daily reads include joe, shirley, ben, miriam, and dan -- are there
>any others i should be looking at more frequently than weekly?

Weekly is fine for me, as you've noticed. I would have updated in the
last week, but I was away for a long weekend and tonight I'm just too
tired.

Zzzzzz....

Marlene