[thechat] Photoshop7

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Apr 25 07:17:01 CDT 2002

At 02:22 AM 4/25/2002, you wrote:
>At 02:15 AM 4/23/2002, you typed:
>
>>... has arrived!
>>
>>I'm so excited!
>>
>>Cheers
>>Martin
>>(not having to boot into OS9 ever again)
>
>My order has been shipped but hasn't arrived at my doorstep quite yet. I
>can hardly wait, as the reviews of its new features sound so good. With my
>web design work, I live in Photoshop and HomeSite.... both are nearly
>always open along with a couple of browsers and Eudora, of course.
>
>I'd love to hear what you think of it, Martin. :-)
>
>Warmly,
>Shirley

Installed mine last week, upgrading from 5.5.  So far it looks pretty good;
they have moved a few tools (probably for the better), but it looks like
money well spent.  Hey, Shirley, you just described my set up: Photoshop 7,
HomeSite 4.5, and Eudora 5.1 plus IE6, NS6, NS 4.7, Opera 6, and WebTV.

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com