[thechat] Is it safe to assume Quebecois speak English?

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 26 00:11:01 CDT 2002

> Quebec City is a lovely city, and one of the few places in North America
> where you can feel you're far from home. Enjoy your stay

+1, I love Quebec City.  Such a great charm.  I think that you'll be fine
without French, but you may want to learn a few words to at least thank
people, or excuse yourself.  You know... The little things count.  It shows
that you're at least willing to make an effort.

And if all else fails: Pah-lay voo on-glay?

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215
dave at members.evolt.org