[thechat] I know, I keep sending these...

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Sat Apr 27 11:11:00 CDT 2002

> Here's hoping you all don't think we're *all* jerks down here -
> unfortunately, we have enough jerks to cover for those who aren't. Hope my
> little dose of respect means at least a tiny bit.

Chris,

Thanks.  It does mean a lot.  I too have a lot of American friends.  You are
all here.  I think that many of you are caring, considerate and wise.  It is
unfortunate that you have a political system that doesn't allow these types
of people to be elected.  George Bush Jr. is in power because millions upon
millions of dollars propped him up. He is the heir to an unreachable throne,
and it saddens me.  He has no respect for anything outside of the US of A.

I enjoy visiting the United States, and find that many people are nice, but
it will be a long while before I spend any more there soon.

Thanks again,

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215