[thechat] Recommendation

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu May 2 18:18:01 CDT 2002

I've got about a week of vacation coming to me and I'm trying to figure out
what to do with it.  I've been burned out a lot lately, so I've decided to
go somewhere quiet, away from people, off the beaten path, etc., etc.

And I've decided to drive.  I can see some of you cringing already, but I
don't mind it much.  Besides, it'll give me a chance to get to know my new
truck.

Anyways, I'm trying to find a place that fits that bill (quiet, away from
people, off the beaten path), but also not *too* far away from civilization
(i.e. No Camping) and within about two days driving distance from Dallas
(this actually includes a lot, including Colorado's front range, a lot of
the Plains, the Mississippi, of course all of Texas, etc.).

Also, part of this time will be over Memorial Day weekend, so any place
where everybody else goes for a vacation during that time is right out.

I'm not too picky here, I'm just looking for ideas.  Anybody have some
suggestions?  A nice place you've been (or live)?

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

                I'm reading your e-mail right now.