[thechat] Off to San Diego for the . . .

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 14:06:00 CDT 2002

Well, Sean Ellis Riddle was born at 11:16pm PDT at
Mary Birch Hospital in San Diego. 8lb4oz, 18".
Healthy,
cute, calm. Baby and mother are doing well. Grandad
took Thursday off to facilitate getting family to the
hospital to oooh and aah and got to bed late for the
second night in a row. Right now I'm in a ClearCase
MetaData class for 8 hours and wishing I'da had a good
night sleep recently. Also trying to decide if I'm
going to avoid the Friday evening traffic by going to
Spiderman for the first time or LotR for the eighth
time. heh.

Of course, Sean decided to arrive a week before my
Olympus C-700 digital camera is due to arrive. So
we'll
have to go through the finish the roll, get it
developed, do some scanning, create thumbnails and
html, FTP to server, THEN provide a URL. Please stand
by.

Terry