[thechat] Double post - sorry!

George Dillon <> Chat! thechat at georgedillon.com
Wed May 8 04:01:01 CDT 2002

Sorry for the double post... panicked when I saw more things listed in my
"sending" window than I remembered writing, cancelled and then didn't see
the first post in my "sent" box so I assumed I'd cancelled in time and it it
hadn't gone.

I was wrong!

Sorry.

BTW... now that we're going over to subscribers-only would it be possible to
subscribe a whole domain (or does that defeat the point?)   I'd like to
subscribe anything AT georgedillon.com.  OTOH maybe for my own protection I
shouldn't, so I don't accidently broadcast the addresses I use for non-list
stuff.

Ach!  It's too early and I've not had enough coffee...

George

I know it's not the etiquette on this list, but here's my penance...

<tip type="Security">

If like me you have more than one antivirus scanner installed (although only
one permanently on) you might be interested in this...

http://www.handybits.com/

has a tool which supposedly facilitates the scanning of files using more
than one virus scanner.

Just downloading it now...

Will tip thelist if it check out.

</tip>