[thechat] Big stupid plea.

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu May 9 11:24:00 CDT 2002

You know, I don't know you.. but I find myself both fascinated and
repulsed by your story.

I think what you are doing is a bit dastardly and very manipulative.

But OTOH I realize that people develop survival skills to deal with
messed up situations...

So... I'll just take this story for what it is.
I hope you feel better now you've come clean... now stop it!

(& I think it's cool to have a Kenyan on thechat)