[thechat] moral dilemma

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Thu May 9 12:54:04 CDT 2002

I have a moral question for you. This is an imaginary situation, but I think
it is fun to decide what one would do. The situation: You are in the Middle
East, and there is a huge flood in progress. Many homes have been lost,
water supplies compromised and structures destroyed. Let's say that you're a
photographer and getting still photos for a news service, traveling alone,
looking for particularly poignant scenes. You come across Osama bin Laden
who has been swept away by the floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a
tree limb and is about to go under. You can either put down your camera and
save him, or take a Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of him as he loses his
grip on the limb. So, here's the question and think carefully before you
answer the question below:

Which lens would you use?

http://www.rightwingnews.com/#85072800