[thechat] Big stupid plea... Kenya

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu May 9 14:11:01 CDT 2002

>  ... Owning four guitars - when I can only suck playing one of them at a time?

uh oh... now you got me.

Last count: 2 acoustic, 3 electric, and 2 basses...
I own 7 guitars?  how did it happen?

>   [I need to buy a few more - maybe I'll find one that works!]

Well... lesseee... I can't sell the De Armond because it's red and my
boyfriend gave it to me.  I can't see the Roadstar 'cause I had it
since high school -- nor the Takemene fake Martin, I've had that
since I was 12 (and it's a killer acoustic).

I can't sell the strat... unless you want to trade for a telecaster
w/ texas specials.  I can't sell the EBO because it's old and looks
cool...

You want a weird Fender Bass?  (Jazz Plus)  Or you can have Ovation
acoustic, too.

>;-)

:-b

It's called GAS.  (guitar aquisition syndrome).
It should probably be listed in the DSM
http://www.psychologynet.org/dsm.html

There must be a 12-step group out there somewhere.

Hey, how about 12-step groups?

Erika