[thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Thu May 9 22:25:01 CDT 2002

Syed, tried your links, the windows media player displays but all the
functions are greyed out. You can't hit play, nothing happens. At the
bottom of my browser window it says done but with errors on the page.

You have certainly got my curiosity going with this thread, I can't wait
to see who guessed correctly!
Lisa