[thechat] UT champions!

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun May 12 10:50:01 CDT 2002

> From: "Olly Hodgson" <gnarly at punkass.com>
[...]
> I love the guided missile mode - send the missile into your
> opposition's headquarters - BOOM! Then wander in and walk out calmly
> with the flag, before they get a chance to get to their sniper rifles
> (the other great weapon in UT).

nothing like Facing Worlds with no friendly fire... baddies chasing
your flag runner?  need to give him a boost?  drop the nuke right
behind him as he approaches the crest, and *boom*, free ride home,
and no hangers-on...

> Another favourite is to sneak up behind a sniper when you have the
> flak cannon. Apply it to their back and press fire. Such a satisfying
> noise... :-)

nah, i telefrag those sissies...

unless i have a sniper rifle, then a point-blank, full-zoom
headshot...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself