[thechat] Halo on Xbox

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Mon May 13 01:41:01 CDT 2002

isaac said:
> i can't wait to get a second controller to try co-op and deathmatch. or
> to find someone else with an xbox (there is hope! xbox out-sold ps2
> here recently) to try the 4 box, 16 player link-up...

I heard it has no bots for multiplayer? What's the point of multiplayer on
console with no bots, there's just not that all way killfest, unless you
connect a heap up.

The PC version is meant to be going to get bots. Why? The PC is the one
where you don't need to worry about bots, since you can play with a heap of
people.

Mind you, I am eager to see Halo. They'd better release the PC version too.
After playing Bungie's last game(?), Oni, I was hooked on the crazy ninja
moves after 5 levels. Still need to find myself an el cheapo version of
that at a computer shop to buy.

Lach