[thechat] Spam Assassin on Windows

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon May 13 16:13:01 CDT 2002

[btw, I'm no expert, I just had to figure this out
a month ago so I can still remember :-)  ]

Fetchmail's docs are spectacularly obtuse - maybe
Python people are just like that because the language
is comparatively easy to read; certainly Zope's
documentation is the worst I have *ever* seen on any
product ever - but yeah, it does work.

Either get root to do it in daemon mode with the syntax

user chris with password foo is chrisevans here
(or similar)

...which works nicely with multiple sources and multiple
destinations, or do it as yourself and your own username
gets all the fetched mail retrieved by your username.

Hope that was close enough to English...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com