[thechat] Big stupid plea... Kenya

JCanfield at magisnetworks.com JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Tue May 14 11:30:01 CDT 2002

> RonL.
>
> (+1 to Ashok on the crocodile ... we get alligator here, but
> it's very good!  Then again, I've been known to tease the
> Cajuns around here about running a net through their drainage
> ditches and cooking anything that doesn't crawl away!)

You say that like it's a bad thing.

My definition of 'edible' is 'goes good with beer.' We've got a deli here in
town that does gator sausage subs. No, it don't taste like chicken. It
tastes like something completely different. I'd take it over chicken or beef
any day.

And I'd recommend an India Pale Ale with it.

joel