[thechat] rainy tuesday morning

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 15:32:00 CDT 2002

> From: ".jeff" <jeff at members.evolt.org>
[...]
> as for me, i'll be using a very nice jorg hysek handmade ballpoint pen
> i bought just because it looked perfect for spinning.  normally around
> $400usd, i picked it up off of ebay for $250usd.  not only is it great
> for spinning, it's also a really fine writing instrument.
>
> http://www.jorghysek.com/images/rp_intro.jpg

i, on the other hand, felt i spent a lot with my $15 Gotham pen by
Levenger... as a fan of Levenger, i'd love to get some of their other
stuff, but it's a *pen*...

anyway, i got the brushed metal rollerball:
http://www.levenger.com/Shop/PenItemOrder.asp?RootSku=AP110
0

http://www.levenger.com/Shop/PenInk/Pens/Images/GothemPenLev
S1.jpg

note, those links are to the frame itself...

it's not balanced for spinning, so it's tricky as hell...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself