[thechat] Creativity locales

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue May 14 15:54:00 CDT 2002

<snort>! ... an economist ranking cities on 'creativity', eh?  You've GOTTA be kidding, right?

[I'm sorry - but that's just plain SCARY in and of itself!]

Well, I'm not sure what's going on in Dallas - but I'd have to guess that Enron and Dell would explain Houston and Austin being on the list.

I've been to 7 of the 10 cities on that list.  I can't imagine what Baltimore is doing there ... unless it has something to do with the debt structuring to finance that (actually very nice) inner harbor project.  {Appropriate apologies to folks living in Baltimore ... or any ex-pat fans of "Mr. Ray's hair weave in Bal-TI-more!"  [Very very bad old local tv commercial.]}

RonL. ... helping making Tejas a more creative State since 1997!     ;-P