Geetars (was: RE: [thechat] Big stupid plea... Kenya)

JCanfield at magisnetworks.com JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Wed May 15 12:08:05 CDT 2002

I found my dad's guitar. Well, not *his* or I'd be buying it.

http://www.archtop.com/ac_59ES_125.html

His was green sunburst (yeah; green. I loved it; he hated it.) His was older
than this, but I like that this one is the same age as me. For a grand, I
should get it. I might. I could do it. I'll think about it. Guess I should
look around first. Maybe.

Okay, so I'm talking to myself. So what?

Found this http://www.theblueguitar.com/item.php?item_id=2

Synchronicity - this is being sold by the shop here in town where my dad got
all his parts and had his intstruments repaired.

joel