Geetars (was: RE: [thechat] Big stupid plea... Kenya)

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed May 15 14:49:00 CDT 2002

>Okay, so I'm talking to myself. So what?

it's okay.  I do it all the time.  Email is good for that.

>I found my dad's guitar. Well, not *his* or I'd be buying it.
>
>http://www.archtop.com/ac_59ES_125.html

Lovely.

My friend has a fake one of these (brand name was "Harmony" or
something).  I played it a bit.  I really liked it.

Not as much as my Takemene lawsuit , but I really liked it.

I think maybe you should buy that guitar there in town.  It has to be
a sign from God, right?  The guitar-god?

Guitars are really really geeky, aren't they?

You know, I finally got back into guitar AFTER I realized I could do
the web stuff.  It was like, before, I was all shy and the boys
didn't want to jam with me.  And then years later, I realize boys are
just boys... and I can do the things they do.   (only I always feel I
have to do it better...)

so, once I saw I could do the web stuff, I figured I'd go back to the
guitar stuff.  Boy is that guitar stuff geeky.  Especially the
electric stuff.  I'm not there.  I just have an amp, and a chord.
Okay... a crybaby.  But that's it.

I'm talking to myself, too, yeah.

Erika