[thechat] Dinotopian aussprache

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 18:10:02 CDT 2002

The last three nights I've missed Alias, Angel, Buffy,
and the seris finale of Roswell because of Dinotopia.
Mongo not like Dinotopia.

However, there was this one character, Cyrus something
or other, an antique dealer and bad guy. I couldn't
quite pin down his accent. Sometimes he sounded like
a Scotsman, sometimes not. Has Dinotopia played in
Blighty? What part of the UK would Prof. Henry Higgins
say this guy came from? Actor's name is David Thewlis.

Terry

PS - watched videotape of Alias last night. I KNEW it
was a tranquilizer dart.