[thechat] My situation

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Thu May 16 03:37:01 CDT 2002

>> > where before there were all these committees, i'm thinking we
>> > only really need two -- one team to find a home for weo, and
>> > another to find a home for leo (beo and meo will almost
>> > assuredly die for bandwidth reasons)

I wonder if we could do a meo membership rallying to try to save meo? ('Help
meo by contributing for a new box to replace the current one, which we'll be
losing in 7 months. Save the service that is provided to you free of
charge'). Hey, if you're lucky it could maybe even raise enough to go
towards some bandwidth costs too. Just seems a shame to let a part of evolt
die off, unless we absolutely have to, especially after such things as
getting the chilisoft license donated a while ago.

Lach