[thechat] Web comics [was: Star Wars clones appear on Net]

JCanfield at magisnetworks.com JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Thu May 16 15:15:01 CDT 2002

> ><http://www.pvponline.com/archive.php3?archive=20020513> (through
> >today)
>
> It seems like there are quite a few evolters that read web
> comics - anyone care to list their favorites?
>
> Below are mine, in no particular order:
>
> Something Positive [http://www.somethingpositive.net]
> Penny-Arcade [http://www.penny-arcade.com]
> Bobbins [http://www.bobbins.org/]
> Wigu [http://www.wigu.com/]
> and Megatokyo [although i've been loosing interest in it as
> of late ... http://www.megatokyo.com]
>
> -g.

I have a filter - my 20-year-old son sits in the next cube, and only passes
on the ones I'll actually laugh at. Here's his list (typos and all)

www.megatokyo.com
www.rpgworldcomic.com
http://ianj.keenspace.com (drawn by the same guy that does RPG world, this
ones about his "life"...a lot of "you had to be there" humor
www.itswalky.com
www.everythingjake.com
http://www.avalonhigh.com
http://www.coolcatstudio.com (no longer put online, the artist started
selling her comics professionaly. Theres 3 years of excelent archives
though)
http://www.hookedoncomics.com/
http://www.roadwaffles.com/rw.html (notice, acording to Eight, the
artist/writer, this comics is finished...hes got about 4 years of side
splitting archives though)
www.reallifecomics.com
www.reslifecomics.com
http://selfinsert.keenspace.com/
http://otakuadventures.keenspace.com/
http://www.gpf-comics.com/
www.gteam13.com (heh heh...well, not yet, but he's working on it)
http://www.keenspace.com/list.html (the COMPLETE list of most of the online
comics out there. Be warned though that about 95% of these are absolute
wastes of internet time)
www.machall.com
www.wintercomic.com
http://Cga.keenspace.com