[thechat] Shirley's a star!!

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Thu May 16 18:32:00 CDT 2002

Hey, Erika,

At 04:11 PM 5/16/2002, you typed:

>Hey, I met Shirley at a Zeldman talk.

Yep, I remember the moment well standing outside of the auditorium there --
and Ben Henick introduced us. :-)

>She's probably some kind of Zeldman love slave.
>http://www.24-7cool.com/fan/jzfanclub.html

Oh, my God!! I didn't see that one before! Incredible. I'm sure he must
know it exists, doesn't he?

Well, I do adore Jeffrey and think the world of him. He gave a great talk
that night, too. And yes, I do know him, too, and we're on the WaSP
Steering Committee together as well.

Actually, I flew to Portland to visit Nick Finck. :-)  But I did plan it
when Jeffrey would be there so I could meet him in person, too. It was a
great week there in Portland. I loved it, and Nick and Ben Henick gave me
quite a fun tour of Portland and the outlying area.

I hope to go back one of these days before too long. Portland is a great
city. Lots of fun people there, that's for sure!

Warmly,
Shirley