[thechat] Ep II (no spoilers)

Seb seb at members.evolt.org
Thu May 16 18:37:00 CDT 2002

>Think how I felt typing that... but trust me. I'll wait until the
>majority have seen it then I'll give you my interpretation, but yeah, he
>slots into place nicely *:)

(Trying desperately not to chew off my own arm... can't believe I would
ever write this.)

I wouldn't say Jar-Jar makes sense, but he certainly has an important part
to play in the film, and it's integral to the overall dark feeling that the
film has. (It manages to capture a lot of the captivating,
not-made-for-kids atmosphere of Empire.)

Yes, Jar Jar's role could have been played by another character, but it
actually feels right that he was in it.

Seb.