[thechat] London Beervolt (16th May 2002)

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Fri May 17 06:03:01 CDT 2002

At 01:04 PM 5/15/2002 +0100, Mike King wrote:
>Beervolt tomorrow night in old London town (probably Covent Garden, unless
>I can persuade everyone that De Hems is an option, the Oranjeboom alone has
>got to be worth a visit.

A number of years ago, we were on a vacation in England and the
Netherlands.  While in Holland we had the opportunity to try Orangeboom.
My husband declared it far superior to Heineken.  I was unimpressed, having
decided that New Castle Brown was my idea of the perfect brew - but I
digress.

We could get Orangeboom here in New Jersey for awhile, but they don't seem
to be importing it anymore.  My husband is sorely disappointed.

Kath ...
Me --> www.cyber-kat.com
work --> www.winebow.com