[thechat] SW2 Spoilers: stop!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri May 17 15:38:00 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Madhu Menon" <webguru at vsnl.net>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 8:50 PM
Subject: [thechat] SW2 Spoilers: stop!

> >I MUST comment on the following for those who have seen it (and please >
>
> >respect the spoiler space if you feel the need to reply)
>
> Dudez!
>
> The "spoiler space" doesn't work very well for the digest members. Knock
it
> off or meesa gonna kick yousa arse all the way to Naboo. :p

ahhhhhhhh shite - sorry madhu - I'm so used to usenet ... cease the spoilers
will!

> OK, I've got to ask just one thing: N'Sync was supposed to make a cameo
> appearance. Didja see those runts? (With Justin Timberlake's singing, they
> should call the band "Outta Sync".)

no idea - there's a sequence in a club, they could have been extras
somewhere in there i suppose ... absolutely no idea :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'