[thechat] let's try that again.... Re: the new Star Wars :-)

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Fri May 17 23:29:00 CDT 2002

At 09:21 PM 5/17/2002, you typed:

>Just got back from the latest Star Wars. Great movie. Amazing effects.
>
>Yoda is really something else in this one, and I still love r2d2.
>
>For all those Star Wars fans, I hope you enjoy. :-) I did.
>
>I'll leave it at that for now until more have seen it.
>
>Now I want to go rent the first two, then watch this new one again, and
>then rent 4, 5, 6..... in order for once.

<ROFL> Ah, well. Woops. Yeah, I know. I goofed on those numbers. Maybe I'll
rent the first one, then watch this new one again (which is #2), and then
rent 4, 5, 6....OK, that's better. I'll have to leave #3 open until it
comes out. ;-)

Does anyone know when #3 is coming out? (not that I'm anxious or
anything..... <grin>)

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com