[thechat] I am going nuts

Yousuf Harichara yousuf at priest.com
Sat May 18 03:33:01 CDT 2002

All,

I am really embarassed about asking this but
I am at a dead end and I guess I am seeking some
encouragement and solace.

There is this stunning woman that I work with.
We pass each other in the corridors, I get a whiff
of her perfume and, man, her hair...All this is
driving me nuts because she does even glance at
me. And I am basically too timid to approach here.

How do I handle this? How do I take the first step?
Will I fall flat on my face since if i claimed
to be a Tom Cruise look alike I would be blatantly
lying. Should I just forget about her and assume that
some things are not meant to be?

Yousuf