[thechat] I am going nuts

George Dillon <> Chat! thechat at georgedillon.com
Tue May 21 04:46:00 CDT 2002

> Ouch! Though I like the ...meaningless casual sex...
> bit.
>
> I think you may right in pointing out my lack of
> certain social skills. I attribute this to my
> very strict and conservative upbringing in a
> muslim family. Judging by what you have said,
> I think I would have been better off with a
> bushy beard camped in a cave somewhere...
>
> Yousuf

Hi Yousuf

No.  Wearing a bushy beard and camping out in a cave will not get you laid.
It might get you dead.  But hey, maybe that's what you're into.

Wake up, man, don't you know there's a Crusade, sorry,
War-against-beardy-men-camping-out-in-caves on?

Glad to see you take it on your hairy chin with good humour.  Frankly I
thought your first message was a joke and responded in kind. Unkind kind as
I'd just come through a bad week.  So apologies for that.

Now come out of your cave, go and get a shave and get that girl and report
back to us what she's really like when you find out!  My guess is she's a
really horrible person inside.  Most beautiful people are!

On second thoughts keep your beard.

Regards

George