[thechat] I am going nuts

iris laren4 at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 10:55:00 CDT 2002

--- "Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns"
<skaiser1 at skdesigns.com> wrote:
> Just because someone is gorgeous doesn't mean she or
> he is horrible on the
> inside. I've known many truly beautiful people who
> are just as beautiful or
> even moreso on the inside.

i had an argument with my boyfriend once about a
remark he made about a not so attractive girl who was
doing rather well in her job, something like 'she's
intelligent because she's ugly'.  when i had a go at
him for that remark he explained that she'll have more
time to develop her intellect and her knowledge
because she won't be busy fighting off boys all the
time.  hmm, still don't know how to take that.

iris

=====