[thechat] Good Driving Songs

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue May 21 14:07:08 CDT 2002

> From: Ben Dyer <ben_dyer at imaginuity.com>
[...]
> So, I'm looking for the next batch of music, so, I'm curious, what do
> you all like to listen to on the road?  What songs out there make you
> enjoy driving (or make you just mash the accelerator)?

hmmm... my current car collection consists of an assortment of
stuff...

New Order and spin-offs (Electronic, Revenge, etc.), Pet Shop
Boys and spin-offs (see above)... lots of Chris Isaak, Soul
Coughing, and Nine Inch Nails...

most of those are mixes, though... my car has a regular CD player,
not an MP3 player, so i make mixes of stuff... best of Chris Isaak,
or U2 for instance...

plus other collections -- 80s music, industrial, techno, goth, native
american, celtic, bagpipes, etc...

but if i didn't have chris isaak and electronic in my car, i couldn't
drive anywhere...

Dead Can Dance makes for some good driving music...

hmmm...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself