[thechat] Good Driving Songs

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Thu May 23 03:56:00 CDT 2002

Apparantly the next Kylie release is going to feature it as the B'side.
Someone told me about it after it was on the Brits, so I tracked down a
copy.  Listening to it those opening Blue Monday beats really raised the
hairs on the back of my neck, it's a brilliant song.  I actually thought
that the mix up wasn't too brilliant, rather lazily done, although I did
like it when Kylie started singing the Blue Monday lyrics.

Norman