[thechat] footer, can't we all just get along?

s t e f notabene at members.evolt.org
Sat May 25 21:31:10 CDT 2002

<who="aardvark" when="21:38 25/05/02 -0400">
>however, since changing it to France probably wouldn't alleviate the
>problem, i just changed it period...
>
>*hopefully* nobody will be offended by this one...

Hey, I'm French :-)

No it's OK.

I'll give you one the Belgians have on us that I really like. Be careful
there's a *bad* word at the end of the joke, erase now if you can be
offended by rudeness.

Do you know why the Franch chose a cock (hen's male, eh, don't
misunderstand my joke because of my poor english, ok?) as an emblem?
- It's because it's the only animal to be able to sing with both feet in shit.

OK, it's not that funny, but I like self-deprecation for the sake of, you
know, humility and er... Oh well. Never mind me.