[thechat] footer, can't we all just get along?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun May 26 18:38:01 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Martin Burns" <martin at easyweb.co.uk>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] footer, can't we all just get along?

> On Sunday, May 26, 2002, at 12:17  pm, Shug Miller wrote:
>
> > "We hate Jimmy Hill...."
> >
> > which I have been called out for before. It's the Scotland Football
> > team's
> > theme song.
>
> Not the team, the Tartan Army.
>
> Of course, that's not the offensive bit...

hehe ... should we tell them? ;)

> Queen, eh? Well I never voted for yer. Still, an extra holiday never
> goes amiss... Gawd Bless 'er!

if they can vote for a queen in star wars, why the chuff can't we vote for
ours?  seeing the monster raving loony party stand for election as regent of
the realm would be quite interesting ;)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'