Eric? Re: [thechat] Interesting way of presenting search results

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Mon May 27 20:17:00 CDT 2002

thanks, shirley

i must've mentioned it only on the admin list (and on my site)

my son eric, 9, had his appendix out on friday

it was ruptured, so they're giving him the full course of three different
antibiotics (morphine too)

apparently quite routine -- they do several a day here at
http://www.sickkids.on.ca/ in toronto

i was talking to the staff and they mentioned that appendicitis is much more
common in children than in adults -- weird, because i had mine out at the
age of 46

i guess the old saying is right -- "i may be getting older but i refuse to
grow up"

rudy