[thechat] C Programming and the web

Beau Hartshorne beau at members.evolt.org
Tue May 28 13:57:01 CDT 2002

I've always wanted to learn C, and I'm looking forward to applying it to
web application development. I'll try to keep everyone posted with my
progress.

So far, I've bought a book called "The C Programming Language", and my
"hello, world" application compiles.

Thank you for the thoughtful reply.

Beau