[thechat] Your Opinion is Required

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed May 29 09:24:00 CDT 2002

<drool & don Boomhauer voice>
Hot Dang, man!  I'd be the envy of evry Bubba on the block, man! I tell you!
</drool>

Throw in a gun rack, a cooler of cold ones, a couple of cup holders, an old Hank Williams CD ... and I'll be styling on the I-10!

Can I get it in 'camo' green with really big tires?

;-)

Hey - don't joke man - I hear these things are *great* for jackin' deer! [Hell - a whole herd of deer, just pull up your Winnebago and pick up the jerky!]

RonL.

... and just think of the chicks you'd get parking one of *those* babies on the infield at Darlington!  Woooot!