[thechat] Your Opinion is Required

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed May 29 09:40:01 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at hp.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 3:23 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Your Opinion is Required

> [snip]
>
> Can I get it in 'camo' green with really big tires?

Unfortunately caller, we've sold out of the camo style, but the gunmetal
grey is easily resprayable - in fact coming up after our Mass Destruction
Hour, we have Bob and his Auto Upgrades Hour, and he's featuring paints and
sprays!  How convienent!

As for the cup holders, we're sorry to tell you that the TELs don't come
equipped with that particular item, but they do come equipped with 8 AK-47s
(ammunition not supplied) and a stainless steel rack holder!

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'