[thechat] Blonde joke

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu May 30 13:02:01 CDT 2002

(Got this from a weight training list I'm on. Apologies in advance for
stereotyping, etc.)

A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a
barstool and orders a drink. After sitting there for awhile, he yells
to the bartender: "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says: "Before you
tell that joke sir, you should know five things: The bartender is a
blonde girl. The bouncer is a blonde gal. I'm a 6 foot tall, 200
pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate. The woman sitting
next to me is blonde and is a professional weightlifter. The lady to
your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler. Now think
about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head,and declares......

"Nah, Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."