[thechat] Dinotopian aussprache

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri May 31 18:15:00 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 3:08 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Dinotopian aussprache

> > From: Quackamoe <quackamoe at yahoo.com>

> > > Yeah, but what about Vaughn? ;)
> > >
> > Yeesh, I'm a bit behind on thechat I guess. As for
> > Vaughn, I'm thinking acoustic ceiling tiles or
> > sumptin.
> > I mean, just how much water did that thing hold,
> > anyway?
>
> ok, didja see the size of the room? and the hall?  vs. the size of
> that ball, the water should recede but still give Vaughn time to swim
> up to the drop ceiling and climb up into air pockets as the water
> recedes...

ok, if i ever go to watch alias, i'll ponder on this for days now, you
spoilering bastards :)

/me wanders off to thechatarchive to delete some star wars posts :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'