=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re: [thechat] Brazil to win world cup, England out in the 2nd round.?=

Yousuf Harichara yousuf at priest.com
Sun Jun 2 10:14:01 CDT 2002

Well, the Italians like Argentina, Brazil
and France have pedigree. They are my
personal favourites.

If China do reasonably well, there is
a chance they might play Japan in
the second round. The likelihood of
China actually reaching the finals is
as slim as a certain world power president
being able to utter an eloquent English
sentence.

Yousuf

From: dave mclean <dave at members.evolt.org>