[thechat] Brazil to win world cup, England out in the 2nd round.

ashok at magicalkenya.com ashok at magicalkenya.com
Mon Jun 3 01:37:00 CDT 2002

lot of people have underestimated the germans (probably because they
underperformed during qualification).
going by the great performances of some german players in the champions
league and the high quality of play this season in the bundesliga , i would
not be surprised to see them in the semifinals...
i have a strong feeling cameroon will be there in the semifinals.  I expect
to see some surprises from paraguay (with a great player like roque 'the
rocket' santa cruz) and turkey.

>Well, the Italians like Argentina, Brazil
>and France have pedigree. They are my
>personal favourites.

------
ã$hØK
http://www.unganisha.org
Disclaimer : The contents of this mail should not be construed as  a "if
you attack me, I'll blast your arse" veiled threat
------