[thechat] Evolt spotting of sorts

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Mon Jun 3 15:01:01 CDT 2002

At 12:49 PM 6/3/2002, you typed:
> > From: jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
> >
> > Just got my copy of 'Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from
> > Presentation' by Briggs, Champeon, Costello, and Patterson, and was
> > *not* surprised to see Shirley Kaiser listed as a Technical Reviewer,
> > but was pleased to see Adrian Roselli listed as well.
>
>shhhhh... it's a secret...
>
>shirley, i had no idea...

Ah, I'm full of mystery. ;-)

>good working with you...

And that goes both ways, of course! It was a fun, fun project, and I loved
being a small part of helping that way. I hope to continue to do more of
that. I didn't feel nearly as much pressure as the authors <chuckle>.

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Website Design, Development      http://www.skdesigns.com/