[thechat] The Armageddon has arrived

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Mon Jun 3 16:34:00 CDT 2002

aardvark wrote:
> hey!  this is off-topic!  post it on thelist!

I think it was on topic.  It's weird enough.  I had a difficult time
deciding where to post it and how to write it.  I started an article, a
post to thelist, and a post to thechat because seemed appropriate.  In
the end, time considerations deemed that I simply mock it and send it to
thechat.  Mocking seems to be the easiest, most time efficient writing
style for me.

> you both owe anti-tips!

Ok, I give an anti-tip

<anti-tip>
Good Vibrations (a sexuality products and education company) has a
really neat antique vibrator museum.  Online, you can check it out at:
http://www.goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sgdynamo.exe?CODIV=0102&UID=2002060314334072&HTNAME=museum/index.html

You can also seem many of them in person at their San Francisco and
Berkely stores.
</anti-tip>

Judah