[thechat] An Introduction to Mr. Jinnah

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 4 01:20:00 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
In fact, I am not replying my own post but I am adding one or two lines
to my previous post of this thread.

If you want to ask any questions regarding the personality of
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah or creation of Pakistan then do NOT
hesitate to post them to me ON or OFF List.

Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/