[thechat] Genders of These Names

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jun 4 05:01:04 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <szh at hotpop.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 5:42 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Genders of These Names

> Hi William,
> Yes, you are right and gave the right URL. He is the same man,
> musician and vocal of Duckula theme songs.

Yes, I know it was the right Mike Harding! :)

I remember watching Count Duckula when it was first shown in 1988, and I
immediately recognised Mike Harding at work in the title theme!  He was also
responsible for the music from Danger Mouse, another cartoon from Cosgrove
Hall, and much loved and fondly remembered by almost every male (and perhaps
a lot of females, I don't know!) who were in there pre-teenage years in the
early eighties!

nostalgia check ...

     "Stiletto?" "Si, Barone!"
     "Ooooh crumbs, DM!"

:)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'