[thechat] Winows Media Player 7.0 Visualizations

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 4 05:44:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
I have Windows 98 SE machine. About a year ago, I downloaded Windows
Media Player 7.0 from http://www.microsoft.com/. Since that time, I have
been feeling that its visualizations are too slow on my PC. I cannot
enjoy its visualizations according to the music, as the effects of music
on these visualisation appear after I have listened the music. The
difference of time is less than a second but this difference cannot
deceive keen human senses. My machine is 333 MHz with 60 MB RAM. A
cosine of mine have 900 MHz P-III with 128 MB RAM and his machine does
not exhibit this problem. What can I do to remove this problem of slow
visualizations?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/