[thechat] FW: USA nips Portugal 3-2!!

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 5 06:26:00 CDT 2002

One of the Portuguese goals was scored by Jeff Agoos, guess he thought they
needed some help... With as dead as Poland looked against SKorea, no reason
we shouldn't win that one as well and two wins usually gets you through. I
would prefer at least a draw against the Koreans just to make sure though
:-)

Thanks,
Ron White