[thechat] FW: USA nips Portugal 3-2!!

ashok at magicalkenya.com ashok at magicalkenya.com
Wed Jun 5 07:56:00 CDT 2002

>We ain't gonna be last this time around.... :-)
its probably gonna be china or saudi arabia this time...

I wasnt surprised by the result though : portugal  are kind of similar
spain both've got big names (p: figo, sp: raul, morientes..)in their teams
from the best clubs in europe ,  yet struggle when it comes to their
national teams.
I saw spain struggle like beginners and then finally beat slovenia 3-1
after the refree gave a wrong penalty in spain's favor and disallowed a
valid penalty for Slovenia ....

------
ã$hØk hãRïhîÃñ
http://www.unganisha.org
Disclaimer : The contents of this mail should not be construed as  a "if
you attack me, I'll blast your arse" veiled threat
------